- Receive visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive and sort daily mails.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments for the CEO.
- Coordinate with the CEO to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- Coordinate company meetings, events and sessions with other department.
- Create presentations, documents, files, spreadsheets and databases for the CEO.
- Assist the CEO in managing records of company policies and procedures
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed
- Compose and prepare correspondence; send emails to respective clients and stakeholders.
- Organize and plan meetings, update calendars and schedule meetings for other Team Leaders & their Teams
- Take notes and write minutes during meetings.
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries for the CEO and Exco Members
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Administratively support HR in personnel matters.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Business Administration or any related subject
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills,
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Team player
- Creative and innovative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nicole Sinclair Consulting on jobs.nicolesinclair.com to apply