|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the managing director
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the managing director of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Interested and qualified? Go to Raedial Farms on www.raedialfarms.com to apply