|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
- Manage and maintain the Executive Director’s diary
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the Executive Director to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the Executive Director meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the Executive Director match his requirements.
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial study or related field.
- A minimum of 2-3 years PA/secretarial experience.Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, High proficiency in the use MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.