Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Career opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Supply PPM in Ilesa Plant reporting to the Supply PPM, Nigeria with a dotted line to Plant Manager, Ilesa Plant.
- The incumbent will lead the daily, monthly and annual financial routine process of the Supply Team to ensure efficient achievements of the department’s operational and strategic business targets.
Duties And Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the job holder will:
- Provide support with development and management of Supply budgets
- Track and monitor costs and losses.
- Drive strict compliance of ZBB at the site.
- Conduct deep-dive variance analysis of the site VIC.
- Conduct monthly stock take and drive strict compliance of daily stock count and confirmation.
- Also ensure Goods-in-Transit are cleared promptly and Proofs of Delivery scanned and saved on daily basis.
- Ensure supplier payment are up-to-date and the accounts are updated and accurate.
- Give financial and qualitative advice and support that will facilitate the achievement of Supply target.
- Ensure all relevant Standard Operating Procedures are implemented and constantly updated and follow through.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- HND / B.Sc in Finance or related field
- A masters’ degree will be an added advantage
- 5+ years in a Finance related role
- Ability to analyze information and make recommendations for decision making
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Note: The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested and qualified? Go to Anheuser-Busch InBev on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply