Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We are looking to employ a passion driven and detail-oriented Payment Terminal Customer Associate who would work with team member to drive business growth and increase company sales.
- He/she will be responsible for frontline support to clients, analysing client database, providing information on our product/services and responding to inquiries, tenders to increase organizational efficiency, sustainability and profitability.
- Receive and process customers’ requests in a professional and courteous manner
- Handle all clients’ inquiries at first point.
- Conduct on-call training for Agents and Merchant to improve product knowledge
- Ensure all POS terminal queries are promptly resolved within the team’s Service Level Agreement
- Monitor terminal dashboard/database to ensure that all terminals are operational and optimised in accordance with goals and objectives
- Create a relaxed atmosphere for clients on their visit to the company.
- Attend to all support calls 24 hour a day and 7 days a week (public holidays and weekend inclusive)
- Maintain a database of current and potential merchant/client account information and update all client communications including calls, emails and meetings using CRM application (a good knowledge of accounting software is required).
- Prep and configure all brands of terminals and ensure terminals are confirmed okay before deployment
- Assists in setting up new client accounts
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organizing the filing system
Qualifications and Requirements
- OND in Business Management or relevant field.
- Experience – Minimum of 24 months in a similar role within the Non-Banking Financial Sector
- Proven experience working in a Business Development role in a similar role
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and CRM software.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and Eye for detail and a self-starter
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the email.