Why We’re Hiring
- Kwik is allowing third-parties (eCommerce Merchants, Marketplace, ERP…) to integrate our platform via an API.
- With many integrations underway as well as the development of WooCommerce, Shopify and Magento plugins based on our API, this branch of our business is growing rapidly.
- Therefore, we are looking for a “Partner Integration Engineer” to ensure integration of our API and associated plugins with our customers’ systems and to handle relationships with our partners at the technical level.
What You’ll do
- Act as primary technical point of contact for the partner for all implementation-related activities throughout the integration lifecycle. Attend partner meetings as the technical lead and drive technical conversations that result in the delivery of the project. Run technical presentations, facilitate demos and provide sample integrations (POC) that support the pre-sales process.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of partners product, process and technical requirements of payment processing across all channels – and the ability to match these with existing Kwik Delivery solutions.
- Depending on the initiative, own or contribute to detailed solution design documentation to clearly define compelling solution proposals.
- Facilitate setting up of test accounts, provide technical development support, and guide the partner through testing, validation, certification pre-launch activities and post-sales performance.
- Work in collaboration with Kwik’s Dev team across all phases of the sales cycle; pre-sale with Business Department, project delivery with Tech Team, and post-sale with Support Team.
- Ensure the Partners implements optimal integration strategies and techniques with a high degree of quality utilizing Kwik’s defined best practices. Review in-depth technical information including sample code, white papers, FAQs, and snippets for distribution to our partners.
- Advise management and appropriate groups on support issues impacting partner satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions. Be the Voice of the Customer and relay constructive feedback to Kwik’s Management.
Who You Are
- You are an experienced Software Engineer with a sound analytical mind and good professional interactions skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong Project management techniques and computing systems skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- API design and development and RESTful Services
- Familiarity with libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Familiarity with database technologies (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB)
- Exposure to web server technologies (e.g. Node.js)
- Ability to influence, persuade and successfully interact with all levels of client and internal organizations, including C-level executives, middle management, finance and operations, project/technical staff.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, self-learner, proactive and customer-focused, passionate about creating delightful experiences for our partners.
- 3+ years of experience in creating API/developer platforms
- Several years prior experience as a pre-sale integration engineer or technical consultant, preferably in a Professional Services environment
- Experience in logistics / operations will be highly valued
- Knowledge of online payment processing across web, mobile app, and in-store.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in working with enterprise organizations – preferably retailers, ecommerce, shopping carts and payment gateways.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary and more
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kwik Delivery on www.linkedin.com to apply