|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
- We are keen to reinforce our team with an Operations Assistant working remotely in Nigeria. We require a dynamic and enthusiastic individual with strong communication, administration and interpersonal skills. This person will also need to be highly organised
- The individual will work remotely from Nigeria with regular contact with the global team and as a result the individual will require their own laptop and mobile phone
- The position will not be full time but will require a commitment of at least 20 hours a week up to a maximum of 35 hours a week dependent on workflow.
Core responsibilities include:
- Administration of weekly meetings including agenda, actions and key minutes as required.
- Preparing content and written communications for our stakeholders, website and socials media.
- Liaison with partners and stakeholders.
- Arranging calls and meetings for the leadership team with key stakeholders.
- Research on key areas of interest such as youth entrepreneurship and the latest NGO financing opportunities.
- Administrative support to leadership team.
- Motivated self-starter able to manage own time and deliverables.
- Some work experience either as an intern or industrial placement.
- Strong network of peers and counterparts with good networking skills.
- Interested in working for a start-up NGO.
- Keen to learn and develop within the organisation.
- Highly organised with strong administrative skills.
- Keen problem solver with the ability to think outside the box.
- Delivery focused and capable of delivering at pace.
- Highly discrete, discerning and mature, strong team worker and relationship builder.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent, preferably in Mass Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business Studies, Law or similar.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint and Excel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Advanced Level Youth Empowerment Foundation (ALYE) on www.linkedin.com to apply.