|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial Project Management|
- Manage and direct operations team to achieve business targets.
- Assist in developing or updating standard operating procedures for all business operational activities.
- Build strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation and termination based on the performance review.
- Provide operational support and guidance to staff.
- Assist in developing operating and capital budgets.
- Monitor and control expense according to allotted budget.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training candidates.
- Manage work assignment and allocation for staff.
- Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure team follows standard operating procedures for all operational functions.
- Conduct regular meetings with team to discuss about issues, concerns, updates etc.
- Support operational risk and audit process for the purpose of preventive maintenance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their details to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.