|Job Field||Media / Advertising / Branding|
For confidentiality reasons, information about our client is, for reference sources and non-shortlisted candidates, limited to the following: Our client is a women’s wear fashion retail brand located in Lekki Phase 1 Lagos.
The Online Sales Representative is responsible for receiveing and processing all orders through the company’s digital channels. He or she will also respond to enquiries, resolve complaints and ensure that customer experience standards are met.
- Receive and respond to enquiries
- Initiate and close sales through the company’s online channels
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationship.
- Continuosly improve business by relaying feedback.
- Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
- Work independently or in a team to achieve monthly sales quota.
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitions.
- Schedule daily customer appointments and make product presentations.
- OND/HND or BSC in any related discipline
- 1 years’ experience in retail sales position
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- High level of professionalism
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong adherence to principles and values
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.