|Job Field||Media / Advertising / Branding|
The InfoStride is looking for creative and passionate Online News Editors / Content Writers / Copywriters who can properly and professionally articulate stories; plan, coordinate, review and edit contents to provide exceptional, engaging and informative contents.
Job Type: Remote/Work from Home/Part-Time
- Publish news articles on assign areas such as Business, Celebrity, Politics, Technology, Sports etc.
- Research and source for newsworthy topics in the assigned areas.
- Proofread, edit and improve stories or news items before publication.
- Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with the targeted audience’s preferences.
- Comply with media law and ethical guidelines.
- Ability to optimize stories to capitalize on search trends.
- Excellent written and spoken English, including perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills in English.
- Previous experience as a news editor, content writer or copywriter.
- Familiarity with web publication.
- Familiarity with MS Office, Notepad and WordPress publishing.
- Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices.
- A good understanding of interests on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Access to own computer and the Internet.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Please provide a cover letter with your application explaining why you wish to take on this role and a summary of your relevant experience.
About Us: The InfoStride, a news and media outfit, delivers the latest breaking news covering politics, celebrity, sports, business, social media, entertainment, technology, press releases etc.