|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
|Location||Abuja FCT Delta State Edo State Enugu State Imo State Lagos State Rivers State|
Locations: Lagos, Enugu, Owerri-Imo, Abuja, Asaba-Delta, Benin-Edo, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Warri-Delta
- Handles Telephones – answers, screens and transfers inbound phone calls
- Handles visitors – receives and directs visitors and clients
- Handles general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries
- Provides strong support to the direct supervisor as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- OND (any discipline) or WAEC, previous experience as a Secretary or Office Assistant is an added advantage.
- Preferably under the age of 30 years with a minimum of 1 year work experience
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and customer service oriented
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment & clerical and administrative procedures
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.