|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
|Experience||4 - 6 years|
- The role exists primarily to achieve automation of all the organization’s business processes and the introduction of Artificial Intelligence (AI) into some of its core services.
- The Process Automation Officer will be charged with understanding and applying new automation processes as they become available and will have to leverage automation to streamline the information technology processes.
- The Process Automation Officer will take charge of automating and implementing the organization’s business processes using MS Flow, PowerApps, and other automation tools. Communication skills will be very important since he / she will need to champion cross-departmental efforts to help streamline business processes.
- Analyze business operations to determine opportunities to streamline and automate business processes using MS Flow, Power App, and other automation and AI tools
- Integrate SharePoint applications into other Office 365 applications (Teams, Delve, Sway, Stream, Power BI, etc.)
- Keeping the company’s intranet refreshed with up to date designs
- Work with content to build and / or modify lists, libraries, pages, subsites and configure site features to provide users with views within SharePoint
- Drive project planning sessions with units / stakeholders within the organization
- Develop process maps to understand As-Is and To-Be scenarios
- Manage and prioritize tasks and time and provide regular status updates
- Document changes to the systems using change management best practices whilst keeping updated project documentation
- Identify bugs and resolve quality issues detected in automated processes.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation systems
- Administer and support other services like SharePoint, Teams, etc
- Keep up with new trends in technology and practices
- Manage all other tasks that will be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- MOSS or WSS certification is an added advantage
- Experience of M365 tools including Power Automate and Power BI
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer and ability to develop applications and workflows in SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2016
- A good understanding of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks
- Ability to solve software issues
- Ability to project manage
- Must have 4-6 years work experience.
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated desire to work as a part of a high performing team
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a geographically diverse environment
- Demonstrated customer relationship management skills
- A proven track record of self-development Detail and process orientated Self-motivated.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.