|Job Field||Education / Teaching|
- Employ a variety of educational techniques to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other.
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum.
- Supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s progress and give appropriate feedback.
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Minimum of one year teaching experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.