Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Manage Network Services, provide comprehensive management and reporting services to ensure that COMPANY’s network runs optimally and efficiently.
- Ensure around the clock availability of mission-critical network resources.
- Responsible for maintaining the systems that allow organisations to function and communicate, both internally and externally, on a daily basis
- Ensure internal networks have the capacity to meet business demands
- Assist with network management services, this would include the management, administration and troubleshooting of the following network services: Core networking, Wireless and Mobility, Performance Optimization, Managed Network Services. Conducting operations and maintaining the entire infrastructure of the connected devices and troubleshooting network problems
- Monitor network performance on a daily basis.
- Create reports based on network data and present their findings to decision makers. Create and enact performance improvement plans
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the security of user profiles for each company employee. This usually includes maintaining different levels of security access depending on one’s status within the company. It also includes answering user questions related to using the network or the company-issued hardware.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in Network Support position
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 5 years industry experience in Network Support position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Deep Blue Energy Services Limited on portal.dbesl.com to apply