Roles and Responsibilities
The M&E Manager shall be charged with the responsibility of:
- Ensuring the maintenance of records of all types of data and information on SA activities;
- Overseeing the monitoring and evaluation department of SA and coordinating the activities of the MIS and M & E units and Provide guidelines and guidance for the operations of the MIS and M & E units for them to meet the expectations of the SA.
- Liaising with the LGRC and other Departments of the SA for M & E purposes and working with the communities to ensure effective participatory monitoring and evaluation of CDPs / GDPs and micro- projects;
- Consolidating annual budget and work-plan for the department, designing field data collection and collation formats for the SA, developing Terms of Reference and providing guidance for all M & E studies;
- Liaising with the Operations and Finance and Administration departments to collect and collate data for tracking of Key activities of the SA: (budget performance, financial matters like costing/pricing of CSDP activities In the State, Operations, etc ), and
- Providing cumulative records, analysis and statistics of activities overtime to guide operations and provide information base for planning and future evaluation.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University degree in Agriculture, Statistics, Social Sciences, Engineering, Extension Services or Project manager, with at least twelve (12) years post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of Computer is mandatory.
- Previous experience in project monitoring and evaluation shall be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit written applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Board Chairman,
Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project,
NTA / ESBS Building,
Note: The Enugu State CSDP is an equal opportunity employer of male and female candidates, and they are encouraged to apply.