Our client who is an enterprise eProcurement and commerce platform is looking to hire a Mid-level Software Engineer in Lagos. The ideal candidate is a builder and maker at heart. We value an engineer who pays attention to detail, shows commitment to the craft, is a continuous learner, is helpful to their colleagues, value code reviews and is extremely customer-focused.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A tertiary degree
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- The ability to mentor more junior developers and impact the team and the organization at large.
- Strong Problem-solving Skills
- Excellent Understanding and experience with Software Design
- Experience with API-Design and Implementation
- Experience working with Agile Software development methodology
- Experience working with Relational and Non-relational database management systems
- Excellent Organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Note that familiarity with the following: Jira, Bitbucket, Github, Confluence, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Opsgenie, Prometheus, Grafana is vital.
Kindly note that working knowledge of some or all the under-listed tools are essential to this role;
- PHP and Laravel
- Vue storefront
- Very attractive Remuneration: Good pay and company-wide bonuses
- Professional development: Our client provides their engineering team members access to resources to develop their skills
- Top Range Machines: Our client’s engineering team members use top of the range laptops and tools to enhance productivity
- Opportunities for Growth and Impact: Our client believes in retaining great talent and giving them the opportunities to grow within the organization and make impact
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria on bit.ly to apply