|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
Location: Alausa, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for sales of a broad range of products/solutions/services.
- Educates customers on all new products and services
- Forecast sales, develop -out of the box- sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor Degree, OND, HND with 2-5 years work experience
- Educational background in Pharmacy, Biochemistry(Compulsory)
- Proven work experience as a Pharmaceutical or FMCG Sales Representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Must be resident in Lagos (Mainland and Island region)
- Applicants should be open to resuming immediately.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.