DeDa Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
Today, DeDa Hospital has thousands of patients, numerous staff and healthcare professionals. DeDa hospital provides a wide range of healthcare services, and participates in a few healthcare plans although its core is gynecology.
Renowned for our expertise in gynecology service, DeDa hospital ranks as one of the best in delivering quality gynecology and mother-child healthcare services. Our specialists perform cutting-edge technological surgeries and with God on our side, every one of them has been successful. We are consistent at providing the latest medical advances in a welcoming environment to enhance a sense of wellness and healing for all our clients.
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , Others
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Medical / Healthcare
- undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- organising workloads
- performing surgical procedures
- providing general pre- and post-operative care
- monitoring and administering medication
- assessing and planning treatment requirements
- liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- writing reports and maintaining records
- promoting health education
- managing a department
- keeping GPs informed about the care of their patients
- teaching and supervising trainee doctors
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective decision-making skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Drive to continue learning throughout career
- Analytical ability
- Time management
Minimum 5 years Post NYSC experience.
Required Qualification : Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised university with relevant professional license.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.