- Service accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new account by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentation by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor
- Focuses sales effort by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques etc.
- Recommends change in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately convert them into clients;
- Dedicate a significant portion of work schedule going to various hospitals, ministries and institutions, dropping leaflets/proposals, and meeting with relevant personnel;
- Communicate liaise regularly and build constructive referral relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally: Consultants, Medical Practitioners, the corporate business development team, other healthcare professionals, and private health insurers as required;
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable; operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market’s needs.
- Minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience (Past experience working in an healthcare organization would give an additional advantage)
- Comfortable with MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Ability to work and contribute in a team
- Ability to deliver quality service always
- Understanding of business principles
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management in client organizations
- Ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills
- Energetic, independent and self-driven
- Ability to open new market an added advantage
- Applicants MUST be patient-friendly and have client-care etiquette.
- Basic knowledge of social media marketing an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.