|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall be responsible for inspection, maintenance and controlling of material records and supervise the material control department (MCD) in accordance with applicable policies and instructions.
- He shall perform a complete technical receipt inspection, conformity, verification and validation of controlled material in accordance with the applicable specifications and standards specified in the purchasing documents.
- He shall prepare and maintain all relevant documentation in accordance with applicable process Instructions using applicable forms/templates.
- He shall ensure all controlled materials issued to a specific job Includes the required documents including traceable Objective Quality Evidence (OQE) to support final Technical Work Document (TWD) certification and closeout.
- He shall coordinate the resolution of all material deficiencies and non-conformities discovered during the receiving, storage and shipment processes. Implement, evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of corrective actions resulting from audits and surveillance.
- He shall follow proper procedures to receive, warehouse, control and
- Distribute the materials.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a technical degree.
- Minimum of 6 years hands-on experience in this role
- Must have a strong command of Microsoft Office Professional suite software.
- Planning and organizational skills,
- ICT Literacy
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their email to:[email protected]