|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
Start Date: October 1st, 2020
- Supervision of small and medium-sized construction projects
- Knowledge of standard installations for residential and office buildings, electrical installation in power systems
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the systems
- Design, selection and testing of electrical and electronic components for our systems
- Performing construction tasks
- Creation and maintenance of electrotechnical documents
- Commissioning of our systems
- Coordination of the project implementation in the team
- Documentation of progress / processes
- Completed training and further education as an electrician or technician (m / f / d)
- Work experience in a comparable position
- Good English knowledge
- Management and organizational skills.
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent area of responsibility
- We offer a modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner when it comes to travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on-site.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Julius Berger on career.julius-berger-int.com to apply.