|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
Unit: Marketing Operations
Line Manager: Head Marketing Operation
- The Manager Operations Manager must have the capability and experience to lead and own day-to-day activities in relation to concept,event and brand activations.
- The role is mainly responsible for strategy,flawless execution, budget, timeline management, client management, event & brand activation activities.
- Event strategy: work with internal client in development of event strategy. Set event objectives, success measures and detailed action plans to support overall marketing strategy.
- Event execution and monitoring: manage event organizers / third parties in strategy and execution of event & brand activation projects. Ensure each event details are optimized without reducing brand consistency and risking timely delivery.
- Budget: ensure efficiency or event related budget through detailed cost review and effective negotiation. Maximize event ROI without jeopardizing quality of output.
- Timeline: supervise event organizers / third parties and work with internal creative team and relevant internal stakeholders / teams (e.g product marketing, business intelligence, management) in ensuring timely delivery of each project / content output. Asses and detect early signs of agency misalignment, potential problems and take lead / action to ensure minimum deviation from initial plan.
- Define and evaluate key business metrics and understand what moves them and why.
- Develop dash boards and dynamic reporting interfaces to present marketing information and KPIs to internal stakeholders, based on individual needs.
- Visualization: Use data tools to design actionable and insightful reporting.
- Commission analytical requests and translate digital data into market insights.
- Make recommendations on areas such as viability of an idea, potential to market of a product and market trends for current/similar products.
- Translate data and analytical insights into easy to understand insights which have a tangible business impact.
- External stakeholders: create collaborative environment by building relationship, understanding and motivating external parties in delivering projects at the same time able to drive and take firm stand to external parties when necessary.
- Internal stakeholders: effectively communicate project updates (in detail when necessary) such as creative development / production process and gather feedback and input from relevant stakeholders.
- Assist management in making strategic decision by providing expertise and knowledge based on data and experience.
- Ensure Internal process are strictly adhered by self and team members(ERP usage, Code of Conduct, Use of Mcps,Checklist etc)
- Demonstrate maturity in the management of executive stakeholders and clients, always exceeding expectation set for continuous improvement.
Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals:
- Number of complaints per month
- Prompt to deadlines
- Propose close out with client
- No of new innovations within the quarter
- Meet up with quarterly achievement
- Response Time to clients
- Business Insight and Reporting
Qualifications (Experience and Personality Traits)
- BSc / BA in Marketing, Communications or relevant
- Min. 3- 5 years experience in managerial role in event & brand activation (venue management, production and activation) production. Preferably as event & brand activation industry with experience supervising in-mall and exhibitions.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting solutions (Power BI, Qlikview etc.), databases (SQL etc.)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Knowledgeable in details of event cost components (venue, production and activation) and experienced in effective negotiation with external parties.
- Experience in supervising a team, able to develop and provide clear direction to junior team members and external parties. Understanding of brand is a must, able to follow the brand guideline and ensure correct brand implementation to event materials.
- Good business sense, quick in understanding / dealing with complex business on ground situation and provide recommendations if not take decisions that are likely to lead to good outcome.
- Able to review event related creative outputs (e.g booth, merchandising design) with high attention to detail and provide clear feedback that is likely to lead to improve aesthetics quality of output without adversely impacting functionality and budget. Good visual communication fundamental and design intuition is a plus
- Multitasking, self-driven, able to juggle multiple projects and other responsibilities and at the same time able to clearly prioritize / effectively delegate tasks.
- APCON Certifications / Master’s Degree preferably.Skills Set:
- Market Knowledge
- Financial planning & strategy
- Customer Service
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong strategic skills with ability to translate strategy into tactics
- Strong financial analysis ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.