Our client is an independent non-profit organisation focused on spearheading the social-economic transformation and competitiveness of Northern Nigeria; improving collaboration and integration with other regions, towards realizing the full potential of Nigeria and shared prosperity for all.
Established by leaders from across different sectors of the economy with the determination to build a world-class institution know for result, efficacy and effectiveness in three domains of Governance, Human Development and Competitiveness. The organisation is starting its intervention in four thematic areas of financial inclusion, public health, national security and education especially Almajiri and Girls out of school.
The Marketing & Communications Manager coordinates all activities related to corporate communications (internal and external) and marketing initiatives; to engage stakeholders and general public; as well as enhance the organisation’s brand among target audience.
Core functions the Marketing & Communications Manager will cover (but not limited to):
- Work with Board and Executive management to formulate a brand and corporate communication strategy that will support corporate goals and position the brand positively with critical stakeholders
- Develop manage and control the marketing corporate and communications budget
- Advise management on issues related to the corporate reputation and recommend appropriate responses / course of action
- Provide technical branding support and guidance for internal ad external (public) events such as Advocacy sessions, round-table forums and conferences.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree (B.Sc or HND) in any discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 8 years Marketing & Communications experience
- Professional certifications in Marketing Branding and corporate communications
- Broad experience with implementing effective marketing branding and stakeholder management initiatives
- Work experience in the development sector will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] Using the Job Title and Reference Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.