Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Advise Ship Masters on Terminal’s mooring preparations and procedures
- Direct Tugs and supporting boats in mooring operations
- Ensure company Terminal regulations are adhered to.
- Supervise all loading operations
- Ensure Safety and Environmental regulations are strictly complied with
- Support maintenance of SPM Buoys and related mooring equipment
- Maintain a record of marine hoses including throughput of hoses in use
- Advice tanker Masters on the best approach to terminal loading berths.
- Direct supporting tugs and boats in a safe and efficient manner.
- Berthing / unberthing of tankers.
- Ensure deballasting (clean ballast) is properly carried out and tanks certified to receive cargo.
- Monitoring Pollution Prevention on the Export Tankers.
- Maintain communication with shore on proper loading rate and pressure monitoring of the overall loading system.
- Supervision of loading and certification of quantity loaded onboard in co-operation with ship’s officers and independent surveyors.
- Assess overall vessel condition when onboard to determine suitability for future acceptance at the terminal.
- Member of oil spill response team.
- Maintain Record of Export Operations. Monitor production level and export tankers nominations / arrival.
- Support SPM & associated Equipment Maintenance and Record-Keeping.
- Calculation and Verification of Demurrage claims.
- Vessel Screening for acceptability at the terminal.
- May support other Marine functions as required
- STCW II/2 Master Mariner (unlimited Certificate of Competency
- 5 years relevant post-qualification sea experience onboard tankers in a senior rank (Chief Mate of higher).
- Experienced ship handlers.
- Thorough knowledge of offshore marine operations.
- Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work long hours.
- Good seamanship ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria on amaidenenergy.com to apply