Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The Purpose of the Job is to develop mechanical projects, plan and follow implementation, ensure high quality and cost-effective standards, which is a key for the smooth running of the plant for mass production in order to meet the high demand of the customers.
- Manage projects for new plant constructions, fabrication and maintenance of machinery and steel constructions to meet project specifications and for boosting production both in mills & plants.
- Generate material requisitions to be used in project work, follow up, and collection of materials and tools requested from stores
- Coach and train supervisors, fitters, and welders to boost effectiveness and performance.
- Plan the work schedule for each project to ensure proper allocation of manpower and priorities.
- Ensure quality, safety, and food-safety standards and regulations are followed by the assigned people.
- Design relevant mechanical parts for fabrication to use in project installations.
- HND / B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Milling industry is an added advantage
- Project Management Certification is required
- Steel construction design and fabrication, pipe fitting design experience is required
- Knowledge on Microsoft Word &Excel is required.
The Person Must:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to make Technical drawings
- Have good attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply