Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The purpose of the Job is to develop electrical projects, plan and follow implementation, ensure high quality and cost-effective standards, which is a key for the smooth running of the plant for mass production in order to meet the high demand of the customers.
- Manage projects for new plant Installations, design and construction of electrical control systems, maintenance, and refurbishment of electrical machinery, to meet project specifications and for boosting production both in mills & plants.
- Design electrical circuits for use in project installations.
- Generate material requisitions to be used in project work, follow up, and collection of materials and tools requested from stores
- Coaching and training of supervisors, electricians, and others, to boost effectiveness and performance
- Plan the work schedule for each project to ensure proper allocation of manpower and priorities
- Ensure quality, safety, and food-safety standards and regulations are followed by the assigned people.
- HND / B.Sc in Electrical Engineering
- Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Experience in electrical circuit design and installation.
- Project Management Certification is required
- Food industry equipment installation experience.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Word &Excel is required.
The Person Must:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to make electrical circuit drawings
- Have good attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply