|Job Field||Graduate Jobs|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
- We are seeking eager, motivated and forward-looking young minds to join the growing organisation. During the traineeship, candidates will be given the unique opportunity to know the nuts and bolts of the company’s functions and operations, learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes, ultimately gain the knowledge and experience required for eventual promotion to management positions, under the guidance and mentorship of experienced personnel.
- Comprehensive training will include job rotations through several departments such as finance, client services, sales, marketing, operations, and IT.
Management Trainee Requirements
- First’s degree in any field
- 0 – 2 years experience post NYSC
- Not older than 27 years
- Motivated towards career growth and learning
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and presentation skills
- Impressive interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Management Trainee Skills:
- Receive training and perform duties in several departments
- Learn various staff functions including operations, management viewpoints, company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Train in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and provide greater promotional opportunities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: If you are excited about this, and want to start on the path of becoming one of the future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.