Locations: Lagos, Abuja (Live-in and Live-out)
- Menu planning
- Family and staff meal preparation
- Food shopping
- Pantry inventory
- Wine pairing
- Formal table setting and service
- The private chef works within the family as a stay-out staff; i.e he resumes in the morning and closes in the evening.
- Highly experienced in intercontinental and national dishes.
- Expert knowledge of kitchen hygiene and food safety
- High stamina level
- Expert management and supervising skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Expert communication skills.
Method of Application
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our client in the Hospitality Industry, a 5-star hotel and a Destination Management Company with presence in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, to fill the position above:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and most recent passport to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text.