|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
- The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for daily service maintenance and repair needs of the equipment (CAT GENERATOR).
- Be involved with control and monitoring devices and occasionally in the manufacture of items that will help in maintenance.
Qualification and Experience
- Professionally trained in Mechanical engineering, power electronics systems, mechatronic engineering.
- Necessary certification in the related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in fault-finding and servicing of (CAT GENERATOR and generator) sets.
- Capable of working on generators up to 500KVA.
- Technical understanding of synchronized control systems
- At least an expert knowledge of FG Wilson Generators especially; 2X06 Electronics Engines, 6000 Series control system, Analogue Control system, ATi / CTi Changeover system, Leroy Somers Alternators, Power Wizards Control System
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- Manual handling experience and working with automatic refuelling systems.
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible, adaptable approach to working.
- Ability to interact well with superiors and subordinates professionally.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.