Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Organization and professional execution of all necessary repair, maintenance and service work on our stationary systems and construction equipment in existing workshops equipped according to European standards, as well as mobile in the field service on the construction sites
- Guiding and leading local employees
- Spare parts disposition
- Completed machine master training
- Several years of professional experience in the field of construction equipment, plant or agricultural machine technology
- In-depth knowledge in dealing with diagnostic and spare parts systems from various manufacturers
- Experience in handling equipment from manufacturers Caterpillar, JCB, Hamm, Grove, Atlas Copco, WIRTGEN, Kleemann, Vögele, BOMAG and Liebherr is an advantage
- Good English language skills.
- A performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided in company camps.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Julius Berger on translate.google.com to apply