Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To grow and expand the Castrol / Eterna brand Lubes to ensuring that volume, revenue & margin targets are met through the sourcing of new clients and retention of existing clients.
- Establish and develop relationships with a wide range of customers / channels across the region
- Ensure sales volume, revenue and margin targets are met
- Gather data and develop report for market analysis
- Provide to management on market trends and customer requirements
- Promote the brand and monitor region for counterfeits or adulterators and report for appropriate action
- Ensure customers are invoiced / billed accurately and on time and that payments are promptly received & accurately processed and resolve invoice / payment disputes that arise
- Advise customers on product range and attendant benefits and guide customer buying decisions.
- Work with technical department to carry out lubrication surveys on equipment and perform requisite tests to determine optimum product usage.
- Ensure adherence to laid down Marketing and Sales systems, processes, procedures and policies; make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Produce / provide periodic updates and management reports as required.
- Ensuring compliance with industry, regulatory and Company policies and procedures
- Work with Customer Services to manage customer complaints and enquiries
- Recommend appropriate credit terms for customers and monitoring adherence to agreed terms
- Generate & update product demand forecast.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Executive / senior staff
- A good degree in Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited university
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage, though not mandated
- Minimum of 3- 5 years post qualification experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with the subject “LubeSalesExe/2020” to: [email protected]