I am currently looking to fill the role of Logistics Manager.
- Candidate will be responsible for the overall logistics function in the petroleum products supply chain.
- He/she will organise and monitor the storage and distribution of products including operations and execution of processes/systems and accountable for the area metrics in the following activities: Incident Free Operation, Strategic Distribution and Rationalization, Customer relationship Management, Business Support, and Continuous Operations Effectiveness.
- Candidate must ensure all PEF returns are properly processed, analysed, summarized and submitted timely to PEF office monthly and maintain a quarterly reconciliation and certificate of claims and allowances obtained
- Ensure trucks are put to efficient use, maintain and meet with the approved turnaround time.
- Ensure drivers are adequately trained to drive in an efficient and accident free manner.
- Ensure haulers comply with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues
- Supervise the work of District Logistics Managers, Distribution Supervisors, and Assistant Distribution Supervisor schedulers.
- Monitors performance and ensures targets are met.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sellafield Energy on docs.google.com to apply