Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Starting date: As Soon As Possible
Direct Line Manager: Logistics Officer
Tasks and Responsibilities
Objective 1 – Support Logistics Officer in facilities and premises maintenance:
- Ensure routine facilities and premises maintenance.
- Conduct minor repairs of electrical works, carpentry, plumbing, equipment, and other maintenance tasks, as assigned.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment.
- Ensure supervision of the installation, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Ensure maintenance of generators and Monitoring of generator log sheet.
- Follow-up of refuelling of the generators.
Objective 2 – Support the Logistics Officer in management of the logistics storage:
- Assist Logistics Officer in follow-up and support of the receipt, storage, accounting and reporting of all items received, dispatched and stored in the warehouse(s) in collaboration with the store keeper.
- Assist the Storekeeper, prepare and supervise loading, offloading and ensure all documents are duly filled and signed, when required.
- Participate in procurement process of requested items with validation from Logistics Officer.
Objective 3 – General Logistics Support:
- Assist in monitoring the application of logistic procedures on base.
- Participation in defining and improving logistical procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of external audits.
- Provide technical support to the team as necessary.
- National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical / Civil Engineering or any other equivalent course that can manage facilities.
- At least 2 years work experience in a reputable Organization
Skills and Experience
- Computer literacy including most Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Technical skills in maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Skills in routine facility inspection and reporting
- Knowledge of fire and health safety guidelines
- Highly motivated, and flexible.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working with local/international NGO
- Good interpersonal skills
Minimum Basic Salary
NGN156,995 per month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Action Against Hunger | ACF-International to apply