Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Starting date: As Soon As Possible
Direct Line Manager: Procurement Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
Objective 1 – Implement and improve the archiving system for all other logistics issues:
- Provide an up to date archives documentation of PDs files
- Reorganize and classify in order all PDs folders
- Control each PD by verifying them for missing documents using the checklist.
- Ensure original documents existing in logistic folders (except for invoices)
- Sort out documents to take out double or triple copies
- Check all documents to ensure that the filling is correctly done and set up corrections or add missing data
- Monitoring closely all new PDs archiving and field files.
- Ensure PDs are archived serially and according to PD references for the dossiers.
Objective 2 – Create E-archiving folders:
- Request support from IT officer for the settings of this tool
- Follow up correctly guidelines from the kitlog
- Ensure that field files forwarded to him are validated (cross-check of the checklist) before any archiving (hard and soft copy)
- Make a backup for all hard copy archives.
- Processing payments for submission to finance.
- Change file details to the new Logo
Objective 3 – Reporting:
- Report weekly progress report
- Provide Work plan activities and report to supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics & Supply Shain Management / any Technical field preferred.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar role is preferred.
- It is desirable that experience is supported by academic study.
Skills and Experience
- Well-organized, able to multitask, and rigorous
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Office)
- Previous experience with ACF or other NGO’s preferred
Minimum Basic Salary
NGN 109,897 per Month