Our client, a successful commercial digital printing group is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Description / Responsibilities
- Acquiring new business! Creating new revenue for the company.
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Explains technical phases, such as type size and style, paper stock, binding materials, and various methods of reproduction.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with clientele.
- Sending emails & emailing potential customers.
- Arranging and structuring equipment lease packages for the acquisition of business equipment by commercial customers.
- Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Will Report Every day from 8 am – 9 am
- The candidate will work on target
- Candidates will be recruited on a Temporary Contract period of 3 months initially and depending on their performance level, it may be extended up to 6 months.
Requirements / Qualification
- We seek individuals who are highly motivated and are fearless when it comes to prospecting for new business via telemarketing and other highly developed techniques.
- This opportunity is designed for individuals who possess a strong work ethic,
- Must have an entrepreneurial attitude
- Must be driven by the financial rewards of a commission-based sales career.
- Must possess the ability to be fluid and effective communicators, as well as outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Independent, self-motivated worker, as well as a team player
- Desire and ability to learn new sales techniques
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in sales and customer service roles.
- B.Sc Holder and must have Previous experience in printing press sales is a must.
- Candidate must reside on Lagos Mainland.
- Experience: 1 – 3 years.
N45,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.