|Job Field||Media / Advertising / Branding|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
- To succeed in this role, you should be versatile and willing to learn, a good communicator with the ability to collaborate well with various teams. Knowledge of market research, good understanding, and usage of media analytic tools, and a willingness to follow media trends are essential.
- Assist in an undertaking, collating and analyzing market data
- Identify target audiences and understand their behavior and habits
- Assist in determining the best media outlet mix for our campaigns
- Support the team to optimize ad campaigns according to geographic exposure, frequency, periods and more
- Allocate budgets and monitor costs
- Follow media trends of online and offline outlets (TV shows, magazines, blogs, radio programs)
- Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns
- Work with the team to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy
- Liaise with the creative agency team, client and consumers to develop media strategies and camp
- Work on several projects at the same time, often for different clients.
- Undertake research
- Work with colleagues, other departments and media buyers either in-house or in a specialist agency
- Assist to make and maintain good contacts with media owners, manage client relationships to build respect, and gain trust in your judgment.
- Proofread advertisement content before release and maintain detailed records.
- Graduate degree from a leading institution with 1-3 years of experience with a Media Planning/Buying Agency will be an added advantage
- Characterized by motivation, commitment, enthusiasm, and team player
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of media channels
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- A problem solver with the ability to develop creative solutions
- An analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math
- Good decision-making skills
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Noemdek Limited on noemdek.com to apply