|Job Field||Internship / Volunteering Media / Advertising / Branding|
Job Level: Entry Level
Duration: 6 months (Internship)
- We are recruiting to fill the position of a Junior Creative Copywriter to support the growth of our firm.
- The successful candidate will work directly below a copywriter or senior copywriter, and would be responsible for generating stand-alone copy, or text to complement visual concepts created by an art director, across many platforms
- You will be expected to develop your skills and work with your passion for writing to expand and improve.
- Assisting the senior copywriter and content team
- Understanding the message the client is seeking to deliver and translating this into an attractive copy
- Delivering engaging social content to support promotions and marketing initiatives
- Brainstorming visuals and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Writing and presenting various copy options to clients as a storyboard (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Producing creative ideas for innovative campaigns.
- Familiarizing themselves with brand/products, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Working with the creative director to develop into workable concepts
- Supporting with casting actors and models to appear in adverts.
- Potential entrants must be talented writers from the following academic background, advertising, marketing, media or design
- Creative ability is vital for selection
- Journalism or script writing for a production (TV or Radio)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Portfolio of work that shows evidence of creativity and innovation is a plus.
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurized environment.
- Understand the different language style that appeals to various target markets.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and manage workloads effectively
- Ability to see other people’s point of view and take on board feedback
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Noemdek Limited on noemdek.com to apply