|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
- To perform the financial management functions in Montaigne AH Limited.
- Functionally reports into: Head, Finance & Accounts
- Administratively reports to: Head, Finance & Accounts
- Supervises: None
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Prepares income tax and other government reports
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgement
- Prepares report of daily bank balances
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error-free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures
Minimum Education Qualifications / Requirement
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Must be a Male.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Required Competencies.
- Sound accounting knowledge.
- SAGE pastel Skills.
- IT skills.
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.