- You will leverage relation building with Top NMV drivers (e.g Dstv, Gotv, Spectranet etc ) & build partnerships by signing a direct contract for Jumiapay & boost our Unit economics.
- Leverage strong market, contact and industry knowledge to identify and develop unique selling propositions for JumiaPay.
- Manage business development efforts by actively driving strategic partnerships to closure, while ensuring strict alignment with JumiaPay objectives.
- Steer relationship management with major stakeholders and top executives to move projects forward in timely manner.
- Led partnership initiation development and request technical integration documentation once contract is signed.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences from a reputable university.
- Experience in a driving business development activity in a Fintech.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jumia Nigeria on africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net to apply