- A front-facing type of environment working directly with clients to understand requirements and translate them to solutions quickly.
- You will also need to interface with the backend team consistently.
- This is a high-paced environment where the tasks have critical impacts on day-to-day operations and thus require the utmost concentration and responsibility.
- Assist in project scoping and interact with users to gather requirements
- Participate in design refactoring and enhancement of critical components following OOAD methodology
- Engage in and lead application performance tuning
- Develop domain model and persistence layer for the GUI using Hibernate
- Schedule Windows batch jobs to upload images to database from flat file systems
- Use version control system and coordinate builds using ANT and Maven
- Experience with performance testing and monitoring
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and manage own time well
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Innovation – ability to think out of the box to provide creative solutions toаtechnology challenges
- Share knowledge among team members
- Participating in all phases of the software development cycle from initial requirements, implementation and final quality assurance
- Participating in hands-on development for delivering features
- Overseeing the diagnosis of live site issues, evaluating and recommending the best resolution plan and executing against that plan
- B.SC in Computer Science or any related Discipline,
- Minimum of 3 years Hands-on experienceаin Java development and Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns, IT or a Financial Environment.а
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Programmer/Developer Certifications is an added advantage,аexperience in developing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted.