- We’re looking for an IT personnel to install, monitor and maintain computer / web systems, tools and networks.
- You could be installing, running, configuring and maintaining computer and online systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical, internet and application problems, either over chat, on phone or in person.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- At least one year experience in a similar role.
- Sound Knowledge of technical requirements of various softwareâ€™s applications.
- Office365 administration
- Windows server administration and active directory management
- Rasberry pi administration and maintenance
- Hardware troubleshooting (printers, laptops etc)
- Software troubleshooting and support
- Network administration.
Method of Application
Note: A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone on e4eapplication.paperform.co to apply