|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
- Collect sales records and trends, and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas.
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales improvement.
- Work closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Act as a primary point of contact person for sales and marketing to determine price features that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Research effective sales & marketing channels that will improve the business’ visibility and growth.
- Implement and monitor effectiveness of product pricing against guiding goal.
- Collaborate with Concept Nova team to establish systems, monitor project costs, and create reports.
- Monitoring external trends in industry and world class benchmarks and applying the most relevant and well-articulated processes for best-inclass sales market fit.
- Evaluate and understand the competitive landscape and other pertinent internal and external factors as they relate to product and pricing strategy.
- University degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role preferred.
- Proficiency in Data Analysis, Market Research and reporting.
- Proficiency in sales forecasting and analysis.
- Technology savvy.
- Top Notch communicator.
- Very attentive to detail & Timeline oriented.
- Good team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Concept Group to apply