|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- Under the guidance of the Head Internal Control, the Internal Control Officer assists in ensuring strict adherence of the company’s policy, rules and guidelines by all staff.
The main areas in which this job must get results in order to achieve its purpose/ accountabilities of the job holder:
- Promote and practice the company’s statements of essence- (Mission statement, Vision statement and Value statement) in executing his functions as well as in dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Ensure a 100% knowledge of the company’s inventories vis- -vis codes, colours and sizes.
- Assists the Head Internal Control to ensure that the company’s inventories for both Lagos central warehouse and branches conforms with the system quantity at all times.
- To ensure daily transactions are vetted on a daily basis.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in posting into the company’s ERP solution
- To ensure collation of daily sales document
- Partaking in every audit and assurance exercise within Lagos and upcountry
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Critical Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- BSc / HND in Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Accounting or Internal Audit/Control Experience
- Proficiency in excel and quick books.
- A keen eye for details
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Data mining and analytics
- Very effective organizational skills.
- General IT Knowledge
- Business acumen.
- Candidates MUST reside in and around Isolo/Oshodi area.
- Candidate must be male, not older that 35.
N720,000 – N840,000 annually.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “The Head, Human Resources” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited.