|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
- Help design, implement, and maintain internal audit procedures and risk assessment processes
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations
- Ensure complaince with all applicable plans, policies, and standards
- Stay current on industry trends, and best accounting and audit practices
- Ensure accuracy of financial information
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Follow up on audit recommendations
- BSC/HND in Accounting
- Minimum of three years Auditing experience
- Sound understanding of audit theories, principles, and practices
- Familiarity with general accounting practices and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.