- We are looking for an Innovation Consulting Analyst who is self-motivated, full of energy, and wants to learn. As a part of our core consulting practice, you will assist in providing brand strategy & design as well as supporting our firm and clients through new product and service innovation.
- Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Varlem Africa? We’d love to hear from you.
- Support the transition of ideas through to delivery through our innovation pipeline process
- Initiate ideation processes and support the evaluation and implementation of ideas in line with the Innovation and Digital Strategy
- Spearhead design thinking sessions or innovation sessions, based on identified problems to be solved
- Identify strategic opportunities both short-term and long-term and track adoption across the relevant departments
- Ad-hoc projects
Required Skills And Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and last-minute changes
- Fast and creative problem-solving abilities where larger strategic solutions are needed
What We Ask:
- You are available for 3 to 6 months from September 2020 (at least 40 hours a week)
- You are able to work remotely and have a laptop.
What We Offer
- An outstanding internship where you will immediately fully commit with the company
- A competitive monthly allowance
- Internet/wifi allowance
- Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Varlem Africa on www.linkedin.com to apply