- The Project manager is responsible for managing our information technology or communications projects from initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and successful closure of a project.
Responsibilities / Requirements
The role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- A solid understanding of web design standards, usability, and rich media
- Website and software applications design, building and maintenance.
- Expert experience in frontend or backend development and be able to pass skills tests including pixel perfect PSD to HTML conversion
- An ability to demonstrate leadership capability with teams of 3 or more people (preferred)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar degree
- Knowledge of project management software such as Basecamp, MS Project, Visio, Salesforce, etc
- Manage clients’ portfolio: Experience in working with large/complicated sites and high profile clients
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- A solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- An ability to anticipate issues, identify future choke points, and work ahead to time to alleviate potential issues
- An ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- Oversee strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as required.
- Analyze technical requirements to meet user (s) needs.
- Maintain stipulated project objectives.
- Manage resources to ensure successful project delivery.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sprout Marketing on www.linkedin.com to apply