- The successful candidate will provide IT support for our organization; ensuring that computers, networks, and other smart hardware work consistently and correctly by directly installing programs, configuring computer and hardware systems, and networks.
- He/she will respond to users’ issues across the organization and provide ongoing support as guided.
Duties will include (not limited to):
- Install and configure networks
- Deploy and update programs
- Set up smart systems, hardware, and equipment
- Provide user support
- Monitor IT inventory
- Troubleshoot systems and hardware
Qualifications & Experience
- IT Generalist with relevant BSc qualification
- Networks and Database Admin qualification will be an advantage
- Deep Knowledge of IT networks and Smart systems (experience working with AI or other automation will be an advantage)
- 1-year post NYSC experience
- Experience with database administration will be an advantage
- Experience with hardware and software configuration
- Experience with software and hardware installation
- Time Management skills
- Customer Service skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Cosgrove is merit focused on equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender. Qualified candidates should feel free to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted thereafter.