- Lead the full spectrum of the human resources management functions of the organization.
- Plan, develop and implement HR strategy for business development, salary structure, payroll administration, conditions of service and contract administration management.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring HR effectiveness.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of current HR development and provide suitable interpretation to GM/MD, managers and staff within the organisation
- Responsible for the overall work performance of the company performance strategy.
- Conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organisational culture.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports of HR related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Manage employee documentation administration and ensure efficiency of database maintenance
- Manage employee compensation and benefits/entitlements administration process
- Administer employee welfare programme, employee disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Oversee payroll administration process and manage staff loan administration in a timely and efficient manner
- Conduct training needs analysis to ensure employee and organisation development goals.
- Identify reasons for employee disengagement using the exit interview model.
- Lead the business information management system in line with total quality management system.
- Define and develop job descriptions, roles and responsibilities built on KPIs
- Drive annual performance management system, cost savings strategy and performance standard.
- Provide advisory and consultancy services to MD, GM and HOD on HR policies and implementation.
- Lead talent management initiatives, sourcing to fill open positions in the organisation.
- Build positive and meaningful relationships with management and employees.
- Design polished, relevant and timely effective internal communications
- Develop new policies, programs and culture-building initiatives to drive deeper employee engagement.
- Coach and counsel management and employees in the interpretation and application of HR and organizational policies and procedures, assuring fairness and consistency.
- Conduct thorough and objective investigations of employee concerns and ethics issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration and other related fields.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) certifications. MBA in HR is an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 – 20 years HR Professional experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and professional presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with various levels of the organization
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and HR information systems
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law
- Experience in using Human Resource Information System.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the ”Job Title” as the subject of the mail.