|Job Field||Human Resource / HR|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices; recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and also assist in Business strategizing.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, files and reports, including responsibility for maintaining personnel records.
- Organize and work independently on multiple assigned task/ project and complete assignment within specified deadlines.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in witting to all level of staff and management, outside officials and agencies and the public, expressing ideas, instructions clearly and concisely.
- Compile and analyze complex information, and research develop solutions to complex issues.
- Coordinate workforce (employee) towards achieving set goals and objectives.
- Accurately follow verbal and written direction from senior management.
- Advices on employment status rules and regulation and policies affecting team members.
- Meet and assist head of departments in planning and directing activities, explaining and implementing decision, and resolving significant issues involving team members.
- Recommend, develop, interpret and clarify personnel on procedures and policies.
- Conduct research regarding employment issues, benefits, workers compensation and personnel procedure and working with general counsel, apply the conclusion to Jewels group.
- Assist in hiring, including developing job description and job advertisement, and screening and interviewing candidates.
- Develop, implement and manage a centralized recruitment process.
- Demonstrate skills in consensus-building and mediation in order to constructively address employee conflicts.
- Demonstrate skills critical for managerial success including leadership, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and high developed personal, analytical and communication skills.
- Draft letters and correspondence on behalf of the organization.
- Offer legal advice on issues like contracts, property interest, collective bargaining agreements, and memorandum of understanding, government regulations and patent.
- Be involved in settlement negotiations, with the company stakeholders or depose witnesses if needed.
- Review and draft all contract, lease and agreement prior to entering into by or with the organization and on behalf of the organization by any employee, vendor, consultant, stakeholder of third party.
- Oversee the organizational development and training functions and develop employee programs.
- Chair/serve on carious jewels group committee, as well as outside human resources or industry related group.
- Assist in the review of legal documents, before they are been handed to clients. Documents such as Deed of contracts and Deed of Assignment.
- Keep records and carry out personal handling over of clients’ document upon availability of documents to client after physical allocation.
- Enhance job performance by applying up to date processional and technical knowledge gained by attending seminars and conferences and reviewing professional publication.
- Perform other duties as assigned by general counsel, president or other senior management.
- Working closely with all departments.
- Assist line manager to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedure.
- Planning and sometimes delivering, training, including induction for few staff
Requirement and Experience
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in HR practice
- A first degree, in Law is mandatory
- Masters in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage
- Professional HR qualification will be an added advantage
- Human Resource Management Expertise and Practice
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Good knowledge of country labour law
- Leadership & Administration
- Change Management
- Relationship Management
- Critical Thinking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Platinum Careers on platinum-careers.com to apply