|Job Field||Human Resource / HR|
- Our Human Resource Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the strategic and administrative functions of an organization.
- They oversee the recruiting, Performance management, Training and Development and other HR Functions; consult with top executives on strategic planning, and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- A university degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Must possess a minimum of 6 years’ experience as Human Resource Manager Professional in an oil and gas servicing firm (Upstream) or related industry.
- Good Negotiation, Leadership skills and Networking skill.
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Great organizational and team player skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS)
- Professional Certification in HR is an added advantage
- Solid understanding of labour legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.